Decouple XBL2 From CSS

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:04:05 -0400
To: <public-appformats@w3.org>

Hi-

The XBL2 spec, as it stands, assumes only CSS for binding and for styling.
This is an unnecessarily narrow requirement.  There should be options for
other standardized languages as appropriate, such as XSL:FO for styling and
XBL for binding.

Please revise the specification so that it does not assume that CSS is
integral to XBL2.

Regards-
Doug

Disclaimer: I am a member of the WAF WG, but I am posting publicly because
we have decided in the Working Group to be as open as possible.  Note that I
am not speaking for the WAF WG, but as a representative of my company.