Re: [TIME SENSITIVE] 48 hours left for Verifiable Credentials charter vote

Manu, John, All:

If you can help me get a sense of what accessibility support we need in
the Payment specs vs the Decentrlized Identifiers specs, it would help
our conversation immensely.

I do believe we have an important opportunity to do something useful for
personalization. I'm just considered to understand what belongs where
and why.

Thanks in advance--and feel free to join the APA call to help us tease
this out. Call is Noon Eastern today, Wednesday 8 January.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka