Re: Horizontal review request: the HTML Standard Review Draft

Hello APA,

Taking the date of the HTML5.2 CR (8 August 2017) and the date of the
review draft (20 July 2019) as our parameters, we've run a filter for
pull requests on the HTML standard that carry the "accessibility"label [1].

There are six pull requests for this time period and that label.
Hopefully this should make the horizontal review task a bit more manageable.

Léonie.

Léonie
[1]
https://github.com/whatwg/html/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+closed%3A>2017-08-08+closed%3A<2019-07-20+label%3Aaccessibility