Re: Updated "Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA" draft published for wide review

From: Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:34:34 -0400
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: public-wai-announce@w3.org, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, public-rqtf@w3.org, public-wai-cc@w3.org
 > We request wide review of this draft by 24 March.

This review request did not arrive in the expected way for security
reviews - one of the participants in the Privacy IG (PING) flagged it
from another list.

I think this document deserves a deep security review, and I will
attempt to find you a reviewer.  That review will likely come in after
24 March.  (OTOH, Nicky Doty has already filed some issues in github,
and it looks like you have some work to do on the document, so hopefully
the delay is acceptable.)

-- Sam Weiler, W3C