Re: Position Statement re Accessibility

Thanks, Leonie. These are all good points to be taken into
consideration.

At this point I think the best contribution to the workshop is to
introduce the notion that users will need personalized guidance when a
delivery robot rings the doorbell. There's certainly need for
elaboration, as you suggest. And, we haven't even started on the "Sign
here" part!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka