Decision on CfC: Publish CAPTCHA as W3C updated Note

Colleagues:

Only responses supporting this Call for Consensus have been received.
This publication is therefore agreed to as a consensus decision of APA
and publication will now proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2019Jul/0006.html

With deepest gratitude to all of the many people who researched,
drafted, edited and otherwise worked on this challenging revision over
nearly two years I'm very pleased to say, we have ourselves an updated
CAPTCHA Note.

Thanks also to Matthew Atkinson for reporting several typos in this very
latest draft while reviewing this CfC These are all now corrected.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow