From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:07 AM
To: APA WG <public-apa@w3.org>
Subject: Accidental removal of Member participants appears resolved

If you represent a Member organization you recently got a message that you have been removed from the Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group. This was caused by an error somebody made that caused all Member representatives in all Working Groups to be removed, and is not specific to this group or any individual. The error appears to have been corrected and participant status restored. If you notice any further problems with your status, please contact me. Michael

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.