Re: Attribution and Clarification(s)

John said:

"...more than one TF member has expressed to me privately as being overly
complex for content authors and unsustainable at scale​."

And....

"(i.e. AC Reps who will also need to approve this Charter)"

Not sure if those comments were meant to include me, but if it was ......
in a common lobbying effort used by the objector, here at AccessU in
Austin, he asked me about my thoughts on the Personalization doc. I told
him that often I have suggested that Personalization is something that a
web wide issue that should be addressed by all aspects at the W3C to solve
the aspect of Personalization on a broader scope.

However, I and Knowbility did not object to the APA charter 'on purpose',
and do not intend to object. We +1'ed to approve.