Re: TPAC ARIA WG + MathOnWebCG meeting

Hi, Peter:

This is exactly the kind of data we needed to know how to schedule our
joint meeting. May I propose that we meet the last session of the day
Monday? From 16:00-18:00?

APA is likely to take afternoon break from 15:30-16:00. So, this would
give us a solid block of time to do our best in planning how we can best
proceed. I prefer it because it's open ended, but is some other time on
Monday is better, please let me know. As of this moment, this is the
only scheduled item on our agenda.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka