Re: [webvtt] APA Comments on TimedText/WebVTT

Since our response was in an issue, I assume we can trace forward from there. All the issues that were moved from BugZilla have a forward link into the GH issue (I think).

Yes, the request for review was in email, but the summary is in a wiki, and the discussions in issue/bug trackers…