Re: [webvtt] APA Comments on TimedText/WebVTT

The W3C has been using various issue/bug tracking systems for decades; to be usable or get addressed, these comments need to be filed in the appropriate issue tracker against the appropriate existing (or new, if the comment is new) issues. Previously we used W3C issue tracking, then BugZilla, and now like most groups, we use GitHub issues.  Could you disentangle these and file the comments in the appropriate place, please?

Thanks

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.