From: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com<mailto:john.foliot@deque.com>>
Date: Saturday, 3 February 2018 at 00:36
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org<mailto:public-apa@w3.org>>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk<mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>>
Subject: Fwd: [w3c/imsc] APA comment: presentation customisation (#316)

(Reference: https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/316#issuecomment-362651227)

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the expansive reply. Certainly lots to mull over here. I am forwarding this response to the APA mailing list, where we might want to think on this a bit, but I agree that a joint call would likely be beneficial. I will leave it to Janina (our Chair) to arrange specifics, but traditionally our group meets for telecons at Noon Boston time on Wednesdays (5:00 PM London UK time). Would that time frame work for you over the next two weeks? (just in case next week is too soon to schedule something)

At any rate, I look forward to further chatting.

JF