Re: W3C Workshop in San Diego

Thanks, Ted! Very happy to hear you're able to attend this workshop. I'm
glad we're able to get a solid accessibility presence arranged.

For the logistics I've cc'd Jo Franchetti and Samuel Weiler. And, I've
cc'd the APA email list for archival reasons. APA will be interested in
Workshop outcomes and we look forward to collaborating as this work
progresses.

Best,

Janina