APA Comments on Verifiable Credentials Data Model

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 11:32:48 -0400
To: public-vc-comments@w3.org
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Colleagues:

The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group has reviewed
your specification at:

https://w3c.github.io/vc-data-model/

We have two specific requests relating to this document:

1.)	Please provide appropriate image descriptions throughout. Please
note that alt tags are not always sufficient. Guidance on describing
more complex images can be found at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/images/complex/

2.)	We note that you provide extensive comments on the Security and
Privacy implications of your specification. We are confident
implementers of your specification can easily create accessibility
barriers if not careful when implementing this specification. We would,
therefore, request that we jointly determine appropriate language for an
Accessibility Impact statement alongside the Security and Privacy
section.

Janina Sajka,
APA Chair

PS: For tracking purposes we note our consensus on these comments is recorded at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2018Aug/0010.html

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow