TPAC APA Agenda: Accessibility Object Model (AOM)

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 01:26:27 -0700
Cc: Alice Boxhall <aboxhall@google.com>, Alexander Surkov <asurkov@mozilla.com>, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>, "David (Standards) Singer" <singer@apple.com>, Tess O'Connor <hober@apple.com>
To: public-apa@w3.org
APA Group,

The Accessibility Object Model (AOM) incubation project <https://github.com/WICG/aom> has made significant progress in the past year, and we’d like to update the APA Working Group at TPAC. Dominic Mazzoni and Alice Boxhall from Google team will present slides and demo the experimental work in Chrome Canary.

Could we reserve 30 minutes on the APA WG F2F schedule on November 6th or 7th?

Thank you,
James Craig