W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-apa@w3.org > October 2017

Minutes from APA Weekly Telecon of 11 October

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:27:37 -0400
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20171011172737.GF2713@rednote.net>
Minutes from the regular weekly APA teleconference on 11 October are
provided below as text. They're also available as hypertext at:

http://www.w3.org/2017/10/11-apa-minutes.html

   W3C

                                                                                   - DRAFT -

                                                        Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

11 Oct 2017

   See also: IRC log

Attendees

   Present
          janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC, tink

   Regrets
   Chair
          janina

   Scribe
          tink

Contents

     * Topics
         1. preview agenda with items from two minutes
         2. TPAC 2017 Planning
         3. CSS
         4. Push/Notification Special Call is Today!
         5. Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8
         6. new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html
         7. Other Business
     * Summary of Action Items
     * Summary of Resolutions
     _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   <scribe> scribe: tink

preview agenda with items from two minutes

   JS: Anything?

TPAC 2017 Planning

   JS: We have two meetings locked in so far.
   ... Expecting others.
   ... We have two meetings on the Tuesday - 11am to 12pm with CSS, and 2pm to 3pm with WebPlat.
   ... Do we want to take the time between those meetings to debrief and/or prepare?

   JMD: Don't have strong feelings.
   ... Depends how much other time we'll have to prep.
   ... Having the 45 minutes in between to prepare would help, but it wouldn't be enough to be properly prepared.

   JS: I imagine Léonie will be focused on WebPlat activities?

   LW: Yes, but I'll be in the APA meeting on Monday.

   JS: Let's try and put some prep time in on Monday then.

   LW: Will there be remote dial in?

   JS: Yes, on both days.
   ... RQTF continues to look into CAPTCHA.

CSS

   IP: Nothing to report this week.
   ... Do need to talk about TPAC at some point.
   ... Do you want prep time before the call or debrief time after?
   ... Don't mind.

   JS: Expect the Pub people will have some CSS requests.

   IP: The CSS personalisation work is of interest too.

Push/Notification Special Call is Today!

   JS: Different codes for these calls.

   <janina> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Oct/0017.html

   MC: Suggest we use a different IRC channel.
   ... #APA2

   JS: Don't think this needs further discussion here.

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8

   JS: Hope we'll have good attendance from WebPlat and Web Payments.

   MC: All the WoT spec reviews assigned to Janina and Léonie.
   ... Postponing until 1st November.

   action-2144?

   <trackbot> action-2144 -- Janina Sajka to Review wcag 2.1 https://www.w3.org/tr/wcag21/ -- due 2017-10-03 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2144

   JS: Was curious why the time-outs SC was AAA and not AA.
   ... Will send that as a personal comment though.

   <MichaelC> close action-2144

   <trackbot> Closed action-2144.

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

   <MichaelC> CSS Multi-column Layout Module Level 1

   MC: CSS Multi-column Layout module Level 1.

   IP: Think we need to look at this.

   LW: It will likely have the keyboard disconnect problem I think.

   MC;: ODRL Information Model

   <MichaelC> ODRL Information Model

   JS: I suspect potential issues will have been caught by the Publishingaccessibility people.

   <MichaelC> close action-2076

   <trackbot> Closed action-2076.

Other Business

   JS: Hearing none.

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present: janina Joanmarie_Diggs MichaelC tink
Found Scribe: tink

Reply-To: 
X-Operating-System: Linux opera.rednote.net 4.8.15-300.fc25.x86_64 


-- 

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net
		Email:	janina@rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:	http://a11y.org

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
Received on Wednesday, 11 October 2017 17:28:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 11 October 2017 17:28:03 UTC