Re: APA WG & WebPlat Editing TF meeting at TPAC

From: Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 16:33:51 +0200
To: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, "public-editing-tf@w3.org" <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Ok, so the suggestion is to have a common meeting between accessibility and
editing people for that one hour, correct? I would be in favor of that. I
am not sure if the input events is the best place for accessibility to
"hook into" contenteditable, but it is clear that there needs to be some
way to do that and we would be the right groups to discuss how to do this.

--
Johannes Wilm
Fidus Writer