Re: W3C Web Authentication WG approaching milestone; seeks review

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 10:50:24 -0400
To: John Fontana <jfontana@yubico.com>
Cc: cooper@w3.org, group-apa-chairs@w3.org, Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, public-rqtf@w3.org
Hi, John, Tony, All:

Thank you for this heads up. We'll most certainly take a look and give
you our best thoughts. Do you have an anticipated date for moving to CR?
Would it come before TPAC?

Also, would your TPAC schedule have room for a joint meeting? We found
our joint conversation in Lisbon most helpful and would like to follow
up particularly on the questions we forwarded a few weeks ago:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Sep/0003.html

Best,

Janina

--