Re: W3C Web Authentication WG approaching milestone; seeks review

Hi, John, Tony, All:

Thank you for this heads up. We'll most certainly take a look and give
you our best thoughts. Do you have an anticipated date for moving to CR?
Would it come before TPAC?

Also, would your TPAC schedule have room for a joint meeting? We found
our joint conversation in Lisbon most helpful and would like to follow
up particularly on the questions we forwarded a few weeks ago:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Sep/0003.html

Best,

Janina

--