Re: TPAC Meeting Request [Was: W3C Web Authentication WG approaching milestone; seeks review]

Thanks to all for the prompt responses.

I'll wait to hear what might work on your calendar for any joint mtg at
TPAC.

Meanwhile, our first reviewer's comments on your spec can be found here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Oct/0032.html

APA has not reviewed these comments yet--they're the individual reader's
views.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200