Re: publishing updates to the gap analysis/ road map and user research module

Hi, All:

Speaking up to agree with Josh and Michael. The hollidays are not an
opportunity for doing anything useful with the Gap Analysis publication,
or with our directives regarding future publication.

I believe I tried to say this in our last telephone coord conversation
about the FPWD.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200