Re: ACTION-2148: Review web of things (wot) scripting api (Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group)

Hi, Leonie:

Thanks for your comments. I had a similar concern looking at the WoT
Thing Description spec. This is my Action-2149. Sorry, don't have the
spec URI immediately at hand.

More soon.

Janina

--