Re: APA WG feedback on Input Events

Hello, Johannes:

We at APA haven't managed to provide timely responses to your questions,
but we're still working on it. When last discussed we thought the
easiest resolution might come if you could join in a teleconference
conversation with us. Might that be possible?

APA holds it's teleconferences at Noon Wednesdays Boston Time, which is
currently 16:00 UTC. Could you join one of our clls some Wednesday
coming up?

Or, is there another telecon meeting we might join to aid in getting to
resolution here?

Thanks again for your patience and help!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
   sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net