Re: apa-ACTION-2121: Review css basic user interface module level 3 (css3 ui) https://www.w3.org/tr/css-ui-3/

I do not think there is anything in this spec that we need to comment
on, but there are a couple of things to note...

The resize property seems to have poor touch and keyboard support in
browsers. This is an implementation problem rather than a problem with
the spec though.

The directional navigation properties are at risk because there is
little interop in computer browsers. These are properties that enable
authors to specify the direction of navigation between objects, for use
in browsers that support spacial navigation.

I think there is enormous potential value for keyboard users in these
properties. An obvious use case is navigation through complex data
visualisations, where moving in tab order is often impractical and/or
cumbersome for keyboard users.

Léonie
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem