Re: FW: Second screen API and working group

+1 Shane. FWIW, Kazuyuki (Kaz) Ashimura (W3C Staff Contact for the TV on
the Web IG) is really on top of the accessibility stuff for that WG.

I also added some info to the Cloud Browser TF (part of the same IG) wiki
here:
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page/Cloud_Browser_TF/UseCases#accessibility

JF

--