Comment from the APA-WG on the Vibration API

Janina Sajka writes:
Colleagues:

The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group submits the
following comment requesting an additional "Accessibility Impact"
section in your Vibration API specification. Our decision is archived
at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Sep/0029.html

We recognize our request comes to you late in your process, and we
apologize for that.

Janina Sajka
APA Chair