Action-2085 Review of SHACL Core Abstract Syntax and Semantics

From: Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:19:36 -0400
To: "W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures" <public-apa@w3.org>

Hi Janina,

 SHACL Core Abstract Syntax and Semantics is about RDF's and does not
affect UI in any way.  I don't think this document needs to be reviewed
again. I recommend we close Action-2085.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality

6C094620.gif
(image/gif attachment: 6C094620.gif)