Re: Comment from the APA-WG on the Vibration API

Janina

Thank you for the Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group review [1] of the Vibration API PER specification [2].

The Devices and Sensors Working Group has agreed to defer consideration of this change until the next version of the Vibration API [3], for the reasons that Dom outlined in his previous response to your comment [4] (for example, no normative changes to the Proposed Edited Recommendation [5]).

Thank you for your feedback and please let us know of any other suggestions for the next version or for our other work (listed on the DAS page [6]).

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, Devices and Sensors Working Group

comment also recorded at  https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/PER-vibration-20160818/3064

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Sep/0018.html

[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/PER-vibration-20160818/

[3] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Oct/att-0004/minutes-2016-10-06.html#item04