Re: draft feedback from APA to Micropub.

From: Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 13:32:49 -0800
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Thank you for raising this issue. We've taken this into consideration and
have made a change to the spec accordingly.

Here is the spec and an example of how to include image alt text in a post:
https://www.w3.org/TR/micropub/#uploading-a-photo-with-alt-text

Additionally, we've updated the testing tool to provide a test for this,
and we now know that there are 4 implementations that support this feature.

Please let me know if you feel this has addressed the issue, and I will
close our issue on GitHub.
https://github.com/w3c/Micropub/issues/34#issuecomment-261374481

Thanks again, I'm very glad to have been able to make this change to
improve the spec!

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com

This is a draft comment for the publishers of Micropub from APA.  Please