Review of the Remote Playback API

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 12:52:41 +0100
To: <public-apa@w3.org>
Hello APA WG,

Michael pointed me the other day to the APA review of the Remote Playback API:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Remote_Playback_API

So, first, I'd like to thank you for this review on behalf of the Second Screen Working Group :)

Second, I also wanted to note that the Second Screen WG published a new version of the spec a couple of days ago, flagged for wide review:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-remote-playback-20161107/

That new version does not introduce any breaking changes compared to the version you reviewed, so I do not think you need to review the spec again at this stage from an accessibility perspective. We will get back to you in the upcoming months if the spec undergoes major changes.

Thanks,
Francois.