FW: [Web Payments] Call for reviews of HTTP API and Core Messages proposals

​​​​​

-----Original Message-----
From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 10:48 AM
To: 'Ian Jacobs' <ij@w3.org>
Cc: 'Manu Sporny' <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>; 'Web Payments Working Group' <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Call for reviews of HTTP API and Core Messages proposals

Ian,

If a user is mobility impaired and needs their preferred voice-only UI wallet/agent/system (that uses this HTTP API) to complete a payment using our architecture, they can.

If a user is blind and uses a screen reader, and they need to use a specific UI wallet/agent/system (that uses this HTTP API) that they have chosen because it works best with their screen reader, to complete a payment using our architecture, they can.

If a user has cognitive limitations and need a simplified UI wallet/agent/system (that uses this HTTP API) that they have chosen because it works best for them, to complete a payment using our architecture, they can.

Does that help?

​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)