RE: APA Comments on the MSE CR

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:38:01 -0000
To: "'Yosuke Funahashi'" <yosuke@w3.org>, "'Janina Sajka'" <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "'W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures'" <public-apa@w3.org>, "'Philippe Le Hegaret'" <plh@w3.org>

This W3C note on the Accessibility Features of SVG dates back to 2000, but it still contains useful and relevant information:
https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/

This SitePoint.com article has Tips for Accessible SVG:
http://www.sitepoint.com/tips-accessible-svg/

This W3C wiki is a gathering place for recent SVG accessibility information:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Accessibility/

HTH
Léonie.

--