Community Groups

From: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:06:16 -0600
To: <public-apa@w3.org>
Cc: <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Having reviewed new Community Groups created since Oct. 1, 2015, my thoughts/observations are enclosed.

15 new CGs Created between Oct 1 and December 31, 2015. The following appear to have some intersection with the User Interface or otherwise related to accessibility interests:

*        Advancing Web Platform Application Testing
[https://www.w3.org/community/awpat/] - 6 emails

*        DataSheets Community Group
[https://www.w3.org/community/datasheets/] - 2 emails

*        Virtual Reality website and Metaverse
[https://www.w3.org/community/vrwebmetaverse/]  - 5 emails

*        Natural Language Interfaces for the Web of Data
[https://www.w3.org/community/nli/] - 2 emails

*        Respectful Terms of Service
[https://www.w3.org/community/rtos/] - 14 emails (10 in December)

*        Universal Images
[https://www.w3.org/community/universalimages/] - 11 emails (since December)

I believe that we should be watching Universal Images CG, that the COGA TF may be interested in Natural Language Interfaces for the Web of Data , and an outlier of “interesting” may be the Respectful Terms of Service CG, as it may have an impact on PwD (maybe?).

JF

​--

John Foliot

Principal Accessibility Strategist