Review of CSS painting API action-2055

From: Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 13:39:54 -0400
To: "ext Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group" <public-apa@w3.org>

Hi Janina,

I reviewed CSS Painting API Level 1 (first working draft) and it is very
low level API. I did not see anything of accessibility concern and they
included a note.

The contents of the resulting image are not designed to be accessible.
Authors should communicate any useful information through the standard
accessibility APIs.

The only question I have is being a first working draft, is it worth
reviewing in the future, if so I would think it would be a low priority. If
needed please put this on the agenda.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality

0C184636.gif
(image/gif attachment: 0C184636.gif)