Re: Re: Fwd: work from coga

Hi Janina

Your right, I am just advising the  group that the request to publish will be coming soon and I thought it might help the process if the group has access to the drafts. (I think the formal request to the group comes from you rather then from me)

 I will ask Michael to post again when we have the URLs.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 08 Jun 2016 16:06:00 +0300 Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote ----

Hi, Lisa:

I'm a bit confused, even though I participate in most COGA calls and am
personally aware of the status of this work.

Are you simply advising APA that you expect soon to forward a request to
publish? If so, it would probably be best to have the proposed FPWD in
its publication form, with it's specific URI when doing so. We would
need that specific pointer for any CfC.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,    Phone:    +1.443.300.2200
            sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:    http://a11y.org

Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures    http://www.w3.org/wai/apa