Re: feedback for micropub and decision policy

Hi Fred -

I'm keeping the wiki up to date with information like this:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Micropub

Janina sent comments indicating they were draft comments, but they
replied indicating they opened an issue. I think that's probably as far
as we need to go right now since they acknowledged it, unless Janina
wants to follow up with "by the way, that's the official comment now". I
subscribed to the github issue so I can track when they work in it; you
might want to as well. So far they seem to have created a spin-off issue
but not addressed ours directly yet.

Michael