Re: Draft Minutes 1/27/16

Note that Respec does have colour contrast problems - I just checked the
ARIA spec.
I found the following issues

NOTE boxes - the text NOTE fails the colour contrast ratio
EXAMPLE Boxes - the test EXAMPLE X fails the colour contrast ratio
green attribute value text within the examples and elsewhere, fails the
colour contrast ratio
Green Editors Note text in yellow boxes fails the colour contrast ratio

Regards,
James