Re: APA test harness availability

Hi Janina,

On 2016-01-04 11:27 AM, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Leonie:
>
> I believe you're asking about ARIA testing which is now on github and
> should be fully available.
>
> Janina

No quite.  The test files are on github, but the test harness is not:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness

The difference is that the testharness contains test cases, which are:
1. Statements about the expected results when applying various aria
roles, states, and properties.
2. A link to a test file on github to use to check the statements.

The test cases are behind a login, although I recall that there was
read-only public access.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the form of
the read-only urls.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -