Re: ACTION-2010: Update the wiki to add note about our interest in mq4 (Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group)

Ok... We already recorded our interest in this spec a week ago. I
updated the wiki to say so again. Since the wiki page had been created
for this one, it should have been easy for somebody present in the call
to add a note with better context than I could. Michael