Re: Web Platform charter under development

To be clear,

This was a question that came up and that's why it's written in. I *suspect* the "right" answer is to do the work jointly, since it's important that something fundamental across so much of HTML is coordinated with other work on HTML. But that also depends on having the people available to do the work in the Web Platform group…

cheers