Re: ACTION-2053: Draft-y language for Accessibility Considerations sections

The APA working group has requested that I add something in there about how
may requirements on user interface experiences are defined via WCAG.  I
will incorporate some language about that tomorrow.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops