Re: Agenda: APA Telecon Wednesday 27 April at 16:00Z

Regrets for me too with a conflicting meeting as well.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams