Re: APA WebEx meeting URL has changed - Web Payments A11Y

I think you're looking for the Web Payments a11y call, which appears to
be going on now, and is at
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3076c37ae6ff0f6a5921fd427dc76f98.
Check the #apa IRC channel for more info.

The URI Michiel sent around is for the Wednesday main APA call.

Michael