Decision on CfC: Device Orientation Ac

Colleagues:

All responses received on this Call for Consensus were positive.
However, edits to our text were suggested and accepted as friendly
amendments which our Decision Policy allows. This has lead to further
wording edits as reflected in the attached final version.

There being no objections to this CfC, it is consequently agreed to as a
consensus decision of APA with editorial amendments as reflected in the
attached markdown file.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2024Feb/0000.html

Janina and Matthew