Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish Second CAPTCHA Wide Review Draft

-1

I do not think it addresses the coga use cases well enough for wide review

All the best

Lisa Seeman

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa

---- On Thu, 23 May 2019 16:05:50 +0300 Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote ----