From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:08 AM
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: Accessible Platform Architectures Administration <public-apa-admin@w3.org>
Subject: Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish CAPTCHA Wide Review Draft

+1 Nice work!

Just a few minor editing issues that I noticed:

Section 3.5
last line of last paragraph, extra w
and honeypots which are designs intended to be ignored, or even to be invisible w to users while trapping robotic responses.

Section 4.1

end of 2nd paragraph: polisy vs policy
The Privacy Polisy is required to satisfy legal requirements in California and in the E.U.

Within the 5th paragraph: idea / ideal
Obviously, this would be idea and we believe Google has adopted several strategies recommended here toward achieving that goal.

last paragraph in section: Sentence beginning with this constitutes is not captitalized.
data. this constitutes a significant cost to the user's privacy in an industry so

> On Jan 24, 2019, at 8:04 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> Colleagues:
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Accessible Platform
> Architectures (APA) Working Group seeking consensus to publish the
> "Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA" document for wide review.
>
> The draft to review for this CfC is here:
>
> https://raw.githack.com/w3c/apa/f257fe3930a483f3205b128211c1cb122c2180
> ca/captcha/index.html
>
> This draft has undergone extensive revision since our FPWD last year
>
> Please note that no substantive nor editorial changes will be applied
> during the CfC to the above URI.
>
> *       ACTION TO TAKE
>
> This CfC is now open for objection, comment, as well as statements of
> support via email. Silence will be interpreted as support, though
> messages of support are certainly welcome.
>
> We particularly welcome questions and suggested edits, though this
> could delay publication. It's important we get this draft right.
>
> If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning
> this proposal, please respond by replying on list to this message no
> later than 23:59 (Midnight) Boston Time, Sunday 3 February.
>
> NOTE: This Call for Consensus is being conducted in accordance with
> the APA Decision Policy published at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy
>
> Thanks to our Research Questions Task Force (RQTF) for their extensive
> work on this revision draft.
>
> Janina

> --------
>
> Janina Sajka
>
> Linux Foundation Fellow
> Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:http://a11y.org

> Chair, Accessible Platform Architectureshttp://www.w3.org/wai/apa

 This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.