AW: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): New APA Charter

+1

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2018 15:39
An: Accessible Platform Architectures Administration
<public-apa-admin@w3.org>
Betreff: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): New APA Charter

Colleagues:

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Accessible Platform Architectures
(APA) Working Group on a new Charter for our WG. As you know, our current
Charter will expire at the end of July, and the first step in the renewal
process is for us to agree on the Charter proposal we would offer to W3C.

Having discussed a new Charter over the past several months, our proposed
new Charter draft can be found here:

https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-apa-charter.html

It is hereby proposed to forward this draft Charter as our proposal of work
for the coming 3-year Charter period.

*       ACTION TO TAKE

This CfC is now open for objection, comment, as well as statements of
support via email. Silence will be interpreted as support, though messages
of support are certainly welcome.

If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning this
proposal, please respond by replying on list to this message no later than
23:59 (Midnight) Boston Time, Tuesday 15 May.

Janina

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow