Annotea presentation objects

From: Marja Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:21:18 -0400
To: "public-annotea-dev@w3.org" <public-annotea-dev@w3.org>
CC: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

I finally did some "real" work on Annotea Presentation objects.

The goal is to be able to define presenting order and other such
properties for bookmarks and topics but separately from them. This
helps, for instance when users subscribe different bookmark files.

I also made a new version of Annotea Ubimarks that understands this
format. I will send link to it as soon as I check couple of other things
and package it.

Right now I'm looking for feedback and ideas. The draft schema is
currently in http://www.annotea.org/schemas/2006/04/presentation.rdf
I use rdf:Seq instead of collection because Mozilla does not yet know
how to do collection.

A simple test file is located in
http://www.annotea.org/mozilla/testdata/test3.rdf

Marja