ubimarks protocol

From: Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@gmuer.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:57:27 +0100
To: public-annotea-dev@w3.org

I've just been looking at ubimarks and can't wait (to find the time) to
write an adaptor so bookmarks can be store on and retrieved from KnoBot
[1]. I may have missed some documents however as I couldn't find
description on the cleint-server protocol. Ubimarks makes an http-put
request to store the bookmarks, does this mean that all bookmarks should
be stored on every change, or has a way already be specified to only
transmit a new bookmark to a server or a modification to the server?

reto

1. http://wymiwyg.org/knobot