Re: Links to Annotea projects and Annotea petition

Marja Koivunen wrote:

> I was looking for Annotea projects to add to
> http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/Projects.html (send me more - I know
> there is more) and I noticed that there is a petition for Annotea
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/annotea/petition.html
>
> It is nice to know there is interest.
>
> If there are many people willing to help I guess I need to concentrate
> on putting my Annotea Ubimarks code to CVS sooner and not trying to
> understand the perfect way to do it.
>
> And there is also Annozilla that implements Annotea annotations in
> Mozilla and while I'm hoping to get into a phase where I can do more
> collaboration with them, they might wellcome some help too.

Just to let you know that Annozilla isn't dead! I haven't spent much
time on it over the last year, but finally there's a version which is
repackaged for Firefox 1.0 and updated for Mozilla 1.7.x.

Not everything is working again yet, I'm working on an editor for
Firefox to allow creation and editing of annotation bodies. (The
previous code was based on the infrastructure of Mozilla Composer, which
isn't available in Firefox.)

I seem to have knocked over the annotest server though (or else it just
went down while I was trying to get Annozilla working). Anyone able to
get it going again?

Matthew