Re: broke the new file creation for Firefox

OK, it seems to work for me now.

Here's what I think happens:

I need to configure a bookmark file that has a topic in it. I also need to
have a file I can write to for my bookmarks. I started with one that had
something else in it, and it didn't work, but I deleted everything in that
file.

I set my bookmarks to write to my blank file, and also to read Marja's
online example file (which was offered as a default choice). I applied
that and quit, then restarted the browser.
I made a new topic for myself, and de-selected marja's examples. (Sorry
Marja. With no link to Total Balalaika Show it seems we are interested in
different things when we get beyond annotea :-)

And now it seems to work beautifully. Although I still don't have the UUID
module, so I don't know what URIs it is generating. (But then, I am not a
fan of UUID anyway, so that's OK :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org